This blog post of Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper was posted on July 3, 2017 at 11:18 pm. It is published at the Kitchen category. Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper is tagged with Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper, Stainless, Steel, Kitchen, Sink, Strainer, Drain, Stopper..
Stainlessstain•less (stān′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no stain;
- made of stainless steel.
- resistant to staining, rusting, the corrosive effect of chemicals, etc.
- flatware made of stainless steel.
- See stainless steel.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Strainerstrain•er (strā′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that strains.
- a filter, sieve, or the like for straining liquids.
- a stretcher or tightener.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Stopperstop•per (stop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that stops.
- a plug, cork, bung, or other piece for closing a bottle, tube, drain, or the like.
- something or someone that commands attention, as an unusual window display or a flamboyant person.
- [Cards.]a card in a suit that prevents the successive taking of all tricks in the suit by the opponents.
- [Baseball Slang.]a formidably and consistently effective pitcher counted on to win, as a team's best starting pitcher or a superior reliever often called on to preserve a victory;
- to close, secure, or fit with a stopper.
Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper have 5 pictures including Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Strainer Waste Disposer Plug Drain Stopper Filter 3(S M L) Size, Kitchen Sink Strainer Waste Plug Zitzat, Chrome Kitchen Sink Strainer, Garbage Disposal Mesh Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Strainer Waste Disposer Plug Drain Stopper Filter, 3 Inch Dia Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper. Following are the images:
Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper in a room, it really demands cautiously and cautious calculation. Placement of furniture made randomly may have an effect around the room that seemed sloppy and crowded's situation, so it's incapable of produce a gorgeous side of the area. Being a bedroom is a dressing table one clear furniture comes in a personal place. Within the sensation of Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper that you simply need to be ready to accommodate all-the requirements accessories selection, such as fragrances, before 'trappings' methods makeup supplies. In general, extra illumination is required by dressers. This can be circumvented by putting a wall lamp around the right and remaining side mirror or with the addition of a little bulb at across the mirror. Chairs could be the appropriate alternative for a combined with dressing table, as well as sensible as it can be included beneath the under the cabinet, ottoman also gives light's perception. If your bedroom features a dimension that is not-too considerable, dressers twin function could possibly be the appropriate choice. Like, dressing-table which may concurrently function as a desk or it is possible to pick a vanity built with lots of cabinet drawers so they can be used as an archive for other knick knacks. Be sure you choose a dressing-table with volume that is ideal. Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Strainer Drain Stopper can be used for you personally who want to alter space is made up by the look of one's. Appropriate position that is desks can jack up the gorgeous side of the individual rooms. Before purchasing a dresser, it would be good should you assess the first spot which is entertained by furniture desks. It's very important to avoid the dressing table that meets land's percentage obtainable in the room's purchase.